Everyone agrees, our Candle Making Workshops are SO FUN. Which is why it took us a while to figure out a pandemic approved format that is just as awesome, but also as safe as possible. As we all know, things are different now and our IRL experience will be different too. We think our new Private Sessions will be a great way to learn candle making, experience our studio, and have fun with some friends.
Here's how its gonna work from now on:
We will no longer offer public classes but instead invite you to host a Private Group Session of 4 to 6 people. As the host, you will be responsible for paying for the session and booking a time that works for your group. Think of it like making a dinner reservation, where you pay in advance.
The sessions are priced as a flat fee based on the size of the group. The fee includes all your class materials plus adult beverages (sorry no snacks for now). Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a link via email to schedule your session. You are welcome to email us to check general availability, but we are not able to hold times until payment is made.
- We have slots open for sessions most weekdays beginning at 5:30pm and various times throughout the weekend. Sessions can only be booked 30 days in advance, cause COVID is making it hard to plan too far in the future.
Private Sessions will be no more than 1 hour in total and your candles will not be ready to go home with you right away. We will go through all the same great content in the session, giving you everything you need to make your own candles at home, just in a condensed format. You can come back to pick your candles up at a later time, or we will happily ship them to you.
- One fun new change is that you will now have the ability to choose which SIZE candles you want to make, not just which fragrance!
Already have a gift card for a class ticket? Awesome! Just put your gift card towards a Private Session during checkout and bring your friends!
- All guests will be required to complete COVID-19 screening questions and a temperature check before entering the space. Your group will be seated together, as you would be in a restaurant, and we will be restricting your movement around the space. Masks will be required during engagement with the instructor and anytime you are not seated at your designated workstation. If you have booked a Private Session and are unable to host due to any COVID-19 related concern, we will happily refund or postpone your Session to keep everyone safe. Things are changing quickly, and we will communicate with you as soon as possible if there are any changing federal, MA State, or Noted company policies which affect our ability to host your group.
Noted Classes are hosted in our South Boston Studio at 423 West Broadway.
Please email email@example.com or call (857) 496-0496 if you have any questions.
- Everything you need to make your own soy candles during the session.
- A custom match bottle to complete your set and a pack of our Tealight Scent Samples.
- Our at home guide to making soy candles on your own.
- Beer/wine or other beverage.