DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?
Yes! Please see our wholesale inquiry page or drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATIONS?
Yes! We offer label and lid customizations for corporate gifts, weddings, and events. Please see our custom inquiry page or drop us a note at email@example.com.
DO YOU OFFER BULK DISCOUNTS?
Yes! We offer bulk discounts on orders over 24 candles. Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAN YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
At this time we do not support international shipping. What are your shipping terms? We typically ship within 1-5 days after purchase. You will receive an order notification and a shipping confirmation via email and/or text. If you have not received a shipping notification within 1-5 days, please email us at email@example.com. We ship either USPS or UPS for a flat rate of $5. We do not currently offer rushed or overnight shipping but please contact us if it is a candle emergency and we will do our best to accommodate.
CAN YOU INCLUDE A GIFT MESSAGE?
Of course! Please write in the notes section at checkout and we will include a typed message. Prices are never shown on the packing slip.
CAN I CHOOSE THE PRINT ON THE LID?
At this time we do not offer specific lid options but be on the lookout for a lid selection option soon!
DO YOU OFFER SAMPLES?
We include a tealight sample with each order. If there is a specific scent you would like to sample, please include your preference in the notes section at checkout.
DO YOU HAVE A RETAIL STORE?
We do not have a retail location. Our South Boston location is a closed work studio. Be on the lookout for future studio events.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of our product, used candles + diffusers cannot be return or exchanged. Unused candles and diffusers may be returned for a full refund or exchanged for another scent within 14 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs on all returned items. In the event the products are damaged during shipping, we will offer a full refund or replacement within 7 days of delivery. A photographic proof must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended or around children + pets
2. Never burn a candle near loose fabrics, uneven surfaces, drafts, or open windows
3. If the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly, blow the candle out, trim the wick, and try again
4. Do not use the lid to extinguish the flame. Blow softly and be careful of hot wax splattering
5. Extinguish your candle if the flame gets too close to the jar
6. Make sure your candle surface fully liquefies when lit. This ‘melt pool’ will ensure an even burn throughout its life
7. Trim your week before each burn to ensure a steady, smoke-free flame
8. Blow out your candle after 3-4 hours. Be careful of the jar as the glass can get very hot
9. Reuse your jar! Remove remaining wax by freezing for a few hours and chipping away with a butter knife. We use our jars for makeup brush holders, vases, pencil holders, and lids for catch all dishes
REED DIFFUSER CARE
1. Flip reeds every 1-2 weeks for proper fragrance absorption
2. Use all reeds for maximum scent exposure
3. Keep away from children + pets
4. Do not put reed liquid in electric diffusers
5. Reed liquid may stain furniture
6. Keep reed diffuser away from hot air and flames