Role + Responsibilities
- Prep and production of all Noted products including pouring candles, reed diffusers, match bottles and assembling packaging.
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks on a daily basis.
- Maintaining inventory levels and tracking supplies to ensure all materials are in stock.
- Upholding an incredibly high bar for our product quality and constantly looking ideas to improve in efficiency and execution.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- We provide all necessary training on the job but look for applicants with extreme attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Basic math and solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize to achieve all daily tasks on time.
REQUIREMENTS + APPLICATION
- Applicants must be able to work up to 20 hours per week, in person at our Allston, MA Production Studio.
- This role requires physical work, with full shifts being on your feet, and requires lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- We are a very team-oriented organization and look for applicants who are interested in becoming a part of a small, and fast-growing company with lots of work to go around!
- To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us what most excites you about this role.