Role + Responsibilities
- Fulfillment of retail and wholesale orders including packaging and shipping.
- Managing inventory levels of finish products and raw materials against order commitments and budgetary requirements.
- Forecasting production based on seasonality and growth targets.
- Management of the Production Assistants and the production schedule.
- Ensuring an incredibly high bar for quality and consistency by implementing a Quality Assurance Program.
- Administration of all customer facing data systems and platforms including but not limited to: Shopify, Etsy, and Faire.
- Execution of Custom and Private Label Orders through all phases of scoping, proposals, proofing, and development.
- General customer service, lead follow-up, and response to all inbound inquiries.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Proven history managing complex processes and detail oriented functions.
- Strong math skills and familiarity using spreadsheets to create basic models with knowledge of core Excel/Google formulas.
- Prior experience managing people is not required, but you must have a strong desire to help grow a team and train junior people.
- Systems and platform administration (Shopify, Etsy, Faire, etc).
- Experience in an external or customer facing role.
- Experience in fulfillment for an Ecommerce business.
REQUIREMENTS + APPLICATION
- Applicants must be able to work full time, in person at our South Boston Studio.
- This role does require a fair amount of physical work including lifting boxes of up to 50 pounds.
- Must have experience administering Shopify for an online retailer.
- We are looking for someone to grow with our team, which requires the ability to think big picture but also a relentless attention to detail.
- We are a very team-oriented organization and look for applicants who are interested in becoming a part of a small, and fast-growing company.
- To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to tell us what most excites you about this role.